Sunday, August 1, 2010

Brad's Grill

Messy Burger
Brad's Grill

***

I had heard wonderful things about this place but when I checked their hours, it wasn't exactly convenient. They are only open until 4pm Mon-Sat and Sunday they are only open 11-2. I loved the giant chalkboard menu on the wall and the selection of home made cookies & cakes. I wasn't really sure what to make of the silver jewelery for sale next to the drinks. It didn't dawn on me until my burger arrived at the table in super fast fashion that this was the first time I had ordered a burger and noone asked me how I would like it cooked. There are 2 well cooked patties and gobs of coleslaw. It is wonderfully greasy & I could hear my arteries clogging as I ate every delicious bite. They do offer the Messy Burger as a double also but I don't think many people could survive that.

No comments:

Post a Comment