Saturday, July 31, 2010

Flip Burger Boutique

Bacon and cheese burger
Flip Burger Boutique



***

When I first arrived at Flip Burger Boutique the place is jam packed even though it is pouring rain. There is a long bar along one side with pretty white bar stools that is first come first serve. Hopping up on the bar stool, I can't help but notice the giant picture of the General Lee on the wall. There is music pumping and my friend insists they must turn the place into a club at night. I see a lot of really yummy sounding burgers on the menu but I have been trying to compare beef burgers so I will wait for my next visit to try the Thai chicken burger or the special burger of the month. I went with the all American bacon & cheese which is Benton’s bacon, american cheese, pickled onion, lettuce, marinated tomato, sweet pickles, ketchup, flip sauce. The presentation was gorgeous, almost like a work of art. The first thing I did was take a nibble of the bun and, to the horror of the other diners around me, scrape everything off the bun & eat it with my fork & knife. The burger was quite small but tasty and it was one of the few medium burgers I have ever ordered that was actually pink. I wouldn't order it again but I would definitely try one of the other fancier burger options.

No comments:

Post a Comment