Saturday, August 28, 2010

Grindhouse Killer Burgers

Double Apache burger (open face on bed of lettuce)
Grindhouse Killer Burgers

***

If you find yourself in the neighborhood of the Sweet Auburn Curb Market Monday thru Sat 11-4pm, be sure to stop in to Grindhouse Killer Burgers. There are a lot of tasty options for the burgers but more so for the ambiance and the delicious sweet potato kettle fries and the to-die-for chocolate-peanut butter shake. I can't think of anything my friends should envy more than me enjoying my vittles while watching Chuck Norris projected on to the wall above the counter. I got my burger Apache style with roasted green chilies, drilled onions and pepper jack cheese. I tried to counteract the chips & shake by getting the burger open face on a bed of lettuce. The waitress said I missed out though since their buns were "fluffy and really delicious" so maybe I will get it bunned the next time around. Surrounded by pigs knuckles and unidentifiable vegetables I savored the bites of my grilled beef and contemplated how lucky I was to live in a  city with so many great burger places,  that and how I could steal the sign for Grindhouse Burgers with the sexy lady holding a burger and a smoking gun.

1 comment:

  1. Those sweet potato kettle fries look really good! I wonder if they FedEx?

    ReplyDelete