Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cafe di Sol (Round 3)

Cafe di Sol
Andy's Burger

*****
Every time I am here I am amazed by how delicious everything tastes. This time I started off with the Ropa Vieja which is slow braised shredded beef flank steak on tortillas with jalapenos, chedder cheese & chive sour cream. Delicious, I could have eaten them all night. I also tried the home made limoncello, super delicious as long as you didn't get your nose in the glass because then all I could think of was strong lemon scented cleaning products. I'd like to try something else off their menu but the burger is so delicious I don't want to miss out on it. I have a similar problem when I go to an Indian restaurant, I know what I like  and i like it so much I don't want to try anything else because I am afraid it won't taste as good. I wished I had room for dessert but the appetizer and  fries filled every space the burger wasn't occupying in my belly. I think I might end up here every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment