Thursday, July 22, 2010

Flippin' Out Burger

Black-n-blue burger


*****


On a very small side street off the busy intersection of Jones Bridge Rd & States Bridge Rd this jewel is tucked away. When we first walked in there were only 2 other customers but it was also an hour after they opened. The waiter was extremely friendly & informative. I had no idea what an onion board was but I was extremely excited about bacon inside my burger. I decided to go with the Black-n-blue burger but I also got to try the Smokehouse burger. The black-n-blue burger was great! Bacon inside my burger, a giant slab of blue cheese on top, the onion board (which turns out to be curly onion strips fried into a slab & cut into sqaures) seasoned with peppercorns and I got an onion bun just to throw some extra opnions in there. Sweet potato fries, of course, to go with it. Yummy! Then I had to take a bite or 2 of the Smokehouse to try it, regular burger because it has the bacon on top but spiced with chili rub, lots of chedder cheese & some really delicious pit sauce and of course an onion board. I liked mine better but you wouldn't have to twist my arm to get me to take 5 or 6 more bites of the Smokehouse.

The ultimate topper was an Oreo cookie milkshake that had me rubbing my belly and wishing I had room for more.




Smoke house burger

No comments:

Post a Comment