Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Counter

1/3 burger with options
The Counter


****


First stop on the Burger Tour. It took me a few time driving by before I spotted it and then I felt especially blonde for having missed it. We were trying to decide if the building had been a bank or a Jiffy Lube in a previous life. We were greeted by a very friendly waiter who explained how the process worked. The menu is a check box format where you pick from numerous options or you can pick a pre-arranged burger if you can't decide. I chose the 1/3 lb burger with red onions, jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, black bean & corn salsa, and shredded carrots with peanut sauce on the side. I got the multi grain bun but they also offer your burger in a bowl. They had an enormous platter of sweet potato fries that were enough to share. I couldn't even wait to take a picture, I just dove right into my burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment