Sunday, July 3, 2011

Village Tavern

Village Tavern
Mustard-Pepper Burger
****


This restaurant is always a treat to visit because of the ambiance. You expect something with tavern in the name to be a little seedy. Instead, everything is very modern looking and you almost feel like you should be in a chalet in the Alps or something. The food is always super delicious. I always like the hot crab dip with little garlic toast points even if you do have horrendous breath afterward. They recently started offering sweet potato fries as a side so you know I am loving that! The fries were crispy, salty and sweet at the same time and I didn't let a single one go to waste. The burger is marinated and covered in black peppercorns with a mustard sauce so it clears the sinuses. That just means you can taste every bite that much better. I have never had enough room for dessert but they have some tasty sounding treats that I hope to try some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment