Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Joey D's Oak Room

Joey D's Oak Room
Oak Room burger
**** 1/2

The restaurant itself is very beautiful. Everything oak (I assume) and huge windows, so that it almost felt like we were eating outside. The highlight of the restaurant is their bar. An enormous lighted glass art display that the bartender has to climb a ladder to get the "top shelf" liquor. The kitchen/grill area is an huge glassed in area in the center of the restaurant. You can watch your food being prepared and smell all the delicious options. The waiter informed us that the burger would be charred on the outside to seal in juices. Juicy it was indeed! A great burger, full of flavor. The table was covered in juice that spilled out from the first bite so definitely recommend eating it over the plate. My only regret was not ordering some honey butter croissants. I had a bite of one and it was delicious too but I probably would have to eat my burger without the bun if I ate a plate of croissants as an appetizer.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog. I love burgers, and it looks like you do too.

    ReplyDelete