Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Zebb's (Take 2)

Zebb's
Jalapeno burger
****
First off, I want to apologize for the slightly blurry picture but that is what happens when you drink 2 large beers before you attempt photography. I really do love this place. It reminds me of a toned down Vortex Grill for families. Same sassy attitude, great burgers but Zebb's definitely tops them with the fresh fries. I couldn't resist and that's why you see very few in the picture. This burger is topped with all of my favorite things in life: Grilled jalapenos, crispy bacon,
sautéed onions, Pepper Jack cheese. If there was a way to throw Brad Pitt in there too, I'd be in heaven! If you are in the area, I highly recommend this place. It has been one of my favorites since high school and you have to be doing something right to be crazy busy with business for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment