Saturday, September 11, 2010

George's

Jalapeno Dijon burger
***

The worst part about coming to Virginia Highlands is finding a parking space. On a beautiful day, you get a chance to eat on a little patio or inside the dark narrow bar. The spaces at the wooden booths all have name plates. I told my friend to call me Heather since that's what my spot said. When I saw he Jalapeno Dijon burger I couldn't resist. You have the option of getting a 5 oz or 8 oz burger and then there are a lot of other options for toppings. My burger was nice and juicy with jalapeƱos, jack cheese, and dijon horseradish sauce. The potato salad was very yummy with a smokey flavor to it. I wish the pickle had been crunchy but it was the soggy kind of spear. It wasn't my favorite burger by far but it was a nice place to start a day in the area. I have heard they are hit and miss so I will have to sample their burgers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment