Saturday, April 9, 2011

755 Club at Turner Stadium

755 Club at Turner Stadium
755 Burger
***
After my burger the night before I was a little hesitant to order another at the field. However, this was probably my only chance to be at the 755 Club and their burger description sounded good. The $13 burger was definitely better than the $9 burger. You could tell right away it was better quality meat. The fries were dusted with something sweet and were really delicious but I didn't realize under afterward it was a $2 upcharge to get fries instead of chips. Everything was really fresh. The service leaves a LOT to be desired. I am not sure how many tables she was waiting on but I only got 2 glasses of water during an 85 degree day sitting in the sun. I recommend the burger and hopefully you'll get a better waitress.

No comments:

Post a Comment