Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Vortex Bar and Grill

The Vortex Bar and Grill
Guacamole Burger

****
World famous not only for their food but also their crazy menu and decor, the Vortex is a treat for all the senses. Vortex was voted one of top 10 burger places in all of the US in numerous polls. I agree it is definitely great plus the Midtown location has the world's smallest comedy club as well. You can have an awesome burger & then laugh it off.  The people watching is top notch as well.The guacamole burger had an enormous scoop of guacamole on it so that I could taste "guac" in every bite. The jack cheese was just a bonus. I, of course, had to have sweet potato fries with it. I definitely recommend the Guacamole Burger but I am trying to make my way through their entire burger selection so that I can more accurately choose my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment