Friday, December 24, 2010

Dinosaur BBQ

Dinosaur BBQ
Diablo burger

****

A legend, I had to eat here when I was back in Syracuse and I wanted to complete the Man vs Food circuit (Dinoasaur BBQ, Heids & Mother's Cupboard) while I was home. The diablo burger sounds a little scary but it is very tasty and not too hot. It is more of a cajun burn and diablo sauce is good even for the spice wimpy. The mac & cheese was to die for and carrot raisin salad was a really tasty alternative side. While you are eating you can't help but notice the many dinosaur paintings throughout the restaurant. Parking is a lil rough but luckily my sister is an aggressive parker. They are spreading out across the Northeast so if  you have a chance to stop in or get some take out it is highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment