Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jim & Nicks

Way South patty melt
Jim & Nicks
***
I have to say I was really disappointed by this burger. I am going to give them another try though since a patty melt is not usually considered a burger but it is technically. Also I couldn't resist the description's cheesiness  (I am part mouse afterall). Fresh-ground, hand-pattied and hickory-grilled patty topped with queso cheese, fresh pico de gallo, grilled onions, serrano peppers, and served on sourdough. The bbq there smells so good I was drooling at the thought of a hickory grilled burger. Plus who can resist their slogan "you can smell our butts for miles." However the actual burger was more like a grilled cheese sandwich with a burger tucked inside. my next trip will be to try to the regular burger then I'll stick with the bbq after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment