Thursday, May 19, 2011

Flavors of Forsyth Fest

Ted's Montana Grill
Bison Burger Slider
 ***
Pretty tasty for a small bite. Definitely the best looking and tasting burger of the festival. That isn't really saying much though. 


Construct-a-burger
Slider with cheese
**
 I had hoped for more but now I know I don't need to waste my time and tummy space going down to the restaurant. Very dull with the only flavor coming from the grill grease.


Back Yard Burger
Slider
*

I think was my biggest disappointment since my tummy used to growl every time I drove by the restaurant picturing a bunch of burgers grilling in someone's backyard. The burger seemed to be a frozen patty and maybe it was just because it was a festival slider but you would think that would be the time to really pull out all stops. Woo people in that hadn't tried it before instead of convincing them there was no need to spend money at the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment