Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cafe di Sol (round 5)

Cafe di Sol
Andy's Burger
*****
Since my mother & grandfather were visiting from out of state, I had to take them to my favorite place. Of course my grandfather thought it was too loud in there but it was just typical background music playing. My family did agree though that the food was super delicious. I was bummed out because they said they had a busy lunch and were out of fries for about an hour so I had macaroni and cheese. it was tasty but I like their little skinny fries better. The burger was, as usual, a work of art. Delicious aioli sliding out the sides while the burger itself is heaven in my mouth. I kept going on about how delicious everything there is, so we decided to split dessert, Grandpa couldn't believe how giant it was. The brownie sundae is another highly recommended item from Cafe di Sol.  I never leave there without rubbing my tummy full of delicious treats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment