Thursday, February 24, 2011

Einstein's

Einstein's
E=MC2
***
I was supposed to be meeting a bunch of people for dinner here and either I couldn't find them or no one else showed up. It wasn't a wasted evening though because I got to try a Metro martini from the $5 special section. Pinnacle citrus vodka, triple sec, lemon juice and grapefruit juice mixed together for a really fresh fruity taste. The burger had lots of option so I went with the Certified Angus beef that had chuck & brisket mixed together. It had a roasted red pepper on it, pesto, and pepper jack cheese. I give them big bonus points for the sweet potato fries. Maybe it was the second Metro martini that made me appreciate it, especially since when I went to use the bathroom i was stumped.  The bathrooms are hidden behind a heavy metal beaded curtain but that was the easy part. I stood inside the curtain looking at 2 glass doors lit from within but not seeing any indication of which was which. I was about to just give it a go thinking they were unisex bathrooms like on Ally McBeal when I finally spotted two small wooden tiles labeled M and W that saved me from stumbling into the wrong bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment